Friday, November 05, 2010

All of my problems may now be over

I just responded to a very important e-mail I received this morning. I hope things work out all right for all parties involved.


From: Ibrahim Dadad <ibrahim.dada@gala.net>
Sent: Fri, November 5, 2010 4:33:10 AM
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.



Good Day,

Compliments of the day with your entire family, It’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction for assistance. I am a banker by profession in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($11.6 million) of one of my bank clients who died in crash since five years ago and none of his family member or relation has come for the claim, and now the bank is planning how to confiscate the fund since no one has come for the claim. Please I need a honest and humanity foreign partner that we can both do this transaction together to achieve this success.

Hence, I am inviting you for the deal I will offer you 40% of the amount mentioned above and if you are sure you can handle the transaction and you are ready to assist me and execute this business, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail,have a great day.

For more clarification reply me back and please note that the claims is 100% risk free.

Thanks.




Dear, Ibrahim:

I hope this correspondence finds you well.

Oh, wow. That's a really sad story. A guy dies in a crash and doesn't have anybody who can come to claim the body or the money is has in his bank account. It's really a sad deal to know that a man lived his entire life without any family or friends with whom he could rely on in times of trouble and sadness. I am very happy for you that your bank will allow you to take the funds and keep them for yourself with a "honest and humanity foreign partner." I am still just so saddened by the loss of the man in a crash that I don't believe I'm ready to make a decision at this time. I hope to be able to make a decision about this in the very near future or possibly sooner than the very near future. I am always excited about the possibility "to achieve this success with you."

Right now, I am just so sad that I am going to a bar and drinking for several hours or longer. If you don't mind, as a measure of good faith, could you send me your bank account numbers so that I may borrow several thousands of dollars to pay off my tab at the bar? I'm not sure if they have Vegas Bombs in West Africa, but I can assure you that here in America they are NOT cheap. I will look on this act of kindness as an extremely act of kindness and will pay you back every penny when and if I decide to became a "honest and humanity foreign partner" with you and help you to "achieve this success."

Please let me know when you have your bank account numbers ready.

I await your honest and humanity reply.

Compliments of the day with your entire family,
R





 

No comments: